Bespoke Drywall has a fantastic opportunity for a keen and dynamic Junior Quantity Surveyor / Estimator to work with an award-winning interior fit-out company that specialise in installing ceilings and partitioning systems in retail and commercial buildings. .
SALARY – circa £25K (DOE) – Progressive package inc private medical insurance & car after 12 months.
Bespoke Drywall is an established and progressive company and we will not only offer the successful Junior Quantity Surveyor / Estimator an excellent package through prospects of promotion but you will also receive personal training and development within an enjoyable workplace too.
Purpose of the role:
To carry out estimating and quantity surveying tasks on a range of high-end and prestigious projects across the country for clients in the retail, leisure and commercial sectors.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator responsibilities to include:
- Rate build ups.
- Pricing using digital documents.
- Time sensitive project valuations.
- Cost monitoring.
- Coordination of information.
- liaising with contract’s managers on live projects.
- weekly supplier & labour invoice verification.
- project variations & extras.
- contract terms and other commercial tasks whilst working closely with and fully supported by, the managing and contract’s directors.
The successful QS should be able to demonstrate the following:
- HNC / Degree in Quantity Surveying preferable but solid working experience within Quantity Surveying will also be acceptable.
- Drywall experience would be advantageous
- Exceptional timekeeper.
- Commercially minded and astute.
- Prepared to work in a team whilst successfully managing their own tasks.
- Willing to visit and travel to sites all over the UK.
- Able to work to deadlines.
All applicants must have held a full driving licence for at least two years.
You may be a recent graduate with some work experience within Quantity Surveying / Estimating or you could be a Junior Quantity Surveyor looking for your next role that offers more of a challenge with a company that offers progression. We would also like to speak to you if you have worked as an Estimator or Quantity Surveyor, QS for many years and are looking to work for a company that offers you the perk of working closer to home.
You will ideally be living within a 30-mile radius of Newark, therefore we would like to hear from you if you live in any of the following locations – Newark, Nottingham, Mansfield, Lincoln, Grantham, Sleaford or Worksop.
To apply CLICK HERE